2 Ways Thieves Cough Drops Are Essential To My Daily Life
It is the beginning of a new school year and I start up at work again. Teaching math at a high school. I start to do a lot more talking than I am used to doing during the summer months and after a few days, my throat starts to get dry. This is one of the times I make sure to have my Thieves Cough Drops! I have a bag in my desk at all times. I still need to be able to talk as apart of my job. Without my voice, the students wouldn’t be able to understand what I say.
Thieves Cough Drops have helped me out many times when I am teaching. Not only at the beginning of the school year, but throughout the year when my throat starts to get dry and decides not to work well. Those cough drops save my voice. They are also great when the cold’s start to circulate throughout the school and I catch one. When my throat starts to get sore I know a cold is coming and I start to use the cough drops. My throat always feels better after one.
Thieves cough drops have been the only ones that I have found to make my throat feel better after I start to get sick. They are also the only ones that have helped when I have a dry throat when trying to talk. I have tried other cough drops and they tasted good but did not produce the desired results. These are the only ones that have worked well for me.
- Powered by Thieves® essential oil blend for extra strength and effectiveness
- Naturally derived ingredients are potent
- Contains no artificial flavors, dyes, or preservatives
- Has a refreshing lemon-mint flavor
- Perfect to carry in your car, purse, or backpack for use on the go
Powered by Thieves® essential oil blend for extra strength and effectiveness and infused with Lemon and Peppermint essential oils, Thieves Lozenges provide a lasting, refreshing taste. The naturally derived ingredients—free from artificial flavors, dyes, or preservatives—are both powerful and effective. Take Thieves Lozenges with you for an essential oil-infused boost on the go! How to Share It can be tricky to get your daily infusion of Thieves when you’re out and about, so take Thieves Lozenges along in your purse, backpack, diaper bag, or glove compartment. With a sweet, refreshing lemon-mint taste—and without dyes, preservatives, and artificial flavors—these lozenges are perfect to pop whenever you need a Thieves boost.
Do you enjoy learning about Young Living Essential Oils?
Click here to download a free guide to learn how to replace your medicine chest with Young Living Essential Oils.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
- Do You Need A Good Way To Wash Your Fruits and Veggies?
- How Can I Clean My House Chemical Free?
- How Well Does Thieves Laundry Detergent Work?