5 Practical Uses for Thieves Essential Oil
I have the Thieves Essential Oil. Now how do I use it? This one of the questions I get frequently when talking about this oil. Thieves is a great oil blend that has been used to protect people from diseases from as early as the 15th-century. Thieves would put this oil on their bodies when they went to steel from the sick and dying. The thieves got caught by the authorities and had to either tell their secret of how they didn’t get sick or die. Check out this link to learn more. https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/thieves-essential-oil
The 5 Ways to Implement Thieves Essential Oils in the Home
- One of the first ways I use this oil is orally. When I start to feel a cold coming and my throat gets sore I put 1-2 drops in a few ounces of water and drink it up! It is a hot oil so be careful! When my throat is sore, the burn feels good so it is all worth it. That is my personal opinion. It can also be gargled in the throat when there is discomfort. If you do not want to try those, then you can also put it in a capsule to spare yourself the burning sensation. I think it is fine, but others may think it is too hot.
- Putting the oil on your feet in the morning and at night when feeling under the weather is another way to help boost your immune system. Your pores are largest on the bottoms of your feet, so the oils are able to get into all the cells in your body within 20 minutes of applying the oil! Pretty cool!
- Another way to use this oil is to diffuse it. It helps to kill the air-born bacteria that negatively affects the body with a 99% germ killer rate, according to a Weber State University study. And it only takes about 12 minutes to almost completely eradicate the bacteria! That’s great! I diffuse Thieves Essential Oil around my family when they are feeling under the weather. As soon as the sniffles and sneezes start to surface, I start the diffuser. And it helps your house to smell better with natural products instead of using chemicals. Win-Win!
- Thieves Essential Oil can be added to a dishwasher by putting a few drops in there for cleaner dishes. Now that I started using a dishwasher more, I needs to start implementing this one. I was having some trouble with my dishwasher not draining, but now that it is working I need to do this!
- A few drops can be added to the water used to mop floors. I don’t mop my floors very often, but when I do I use the Thieves Household Cleaner. If this isn’t available I can use the Thieves Essential Oil instead and it helps clean the floors! I have also put a few drops on a rag that I use to wipe down my counter tops, kitchen table, and other surfaces that need to be cleaned.
How have you used Thieves Essential Oil in your home?
Do you enjoy learning about Young Living Essential Oils?
Click here to download a free guide to learn how to replace your medicine chest with Young Living Essential Oils.
Sponsor ID: 1051669
Enroller ID: 1051669
Disclosure and Income Disclosure Statement
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Link to Income Disclosure Statement: (YoungLiving.com/IDS)