40 Ways to Use Thieves Essential Oil In Your Home
Thieves is one of the best oils I have used! It is a needed oil in our home. Every time I am sick, it is my go-to oil. When I want to help strengthen my teeth, I put it on my toothbrush. When I want to disinfect surfaces, I use Thieves. I hope you are able to find new ways to use it in your home.
Here are different ways to use Thieves Essential Oil.
- Dilute 1:4 with essential oil to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex.
- Diffuse for 15 minutes every 3 to 4 hours.
- Apply to bottoms of feet then put on socks.
- Dilute 1:15 in vegetable oil and massage over thymus.
- For headaches, put 1 drop on tongue and push against the roof of the mouth.
- Dilute 1:15 with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for body massage.
- Put 4-8 drops on cotton balls or tissues and put in or on vents.
- Add 2 drops to a wet cloth and put in clothes dryer.
- Add a few drops to the washing machine for cleaner clothes.
- Put 2 drops on your hand and rub them together clockwise, then inhale.
- Place several drops in a pot or bowl of boiling water and breath in the vapors by putting a towel over your head.
- Inhale directly when you have lung congestion.
- Add 5 drops to 1 cup of baking soda, mix well and let it sit overnight. Then sprinkle over carpets and vacuum well for a fresh carpet!
- Put a few drops in your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
- Put in a glass spray bottle with water for cleaning surfaces.
- Thieves helps to prevent infections and promotes healing, so you can put some drops on your cuts or wounds.
- Gargled some with warm water when you have a sore throat.
- Mix with V-6 mixing oil to put on skin blemishes along with taking it orally.
- Add 5-10 drops to the water used to mop the floor.
- Put on bee or wasp stings to help reduce inflammation and pain.
- Put on your toothbrush for oral health.
- Put 2 drops on your tongue to stop a sugar craving.
- Put on cold sores mixed with mixing oil to help them go away faster.
- Put on warts to help reduce their sized and eventually go away.
- Use as a pain relief for sore joints or other injuries.
- Inhale at work to increase concentration.
- Mix 1-2 drops with honey for cough relief.
- Put under your tongue for loss of voice.
- Put on a pimple to help get rid of it.
- Breath in to ease allergies.
- Use with mixing oil to relieve poison ivy.
- It can be used to fight foot fungus.
- Mix with baking soda to clean the bathroom.
- Put 1-2 drops in hot water with honey to fight a cold and sore throat.
- Helps to kill mold.
- A few drops on a washcloth can help to take off marker and crayon from the wall.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and put on the outside of the eyes to help with pinkeye. (Not in your eye ever!)
- Clean the inside of your car.
- Wipe down stovetop.
- Clean a surface that was just used to cut up raw chicken.
Do you enjoy learning about Young Living Essential Oils?
Click here to download a free guide to learn how to replace your medicine chest with Young Living Essential Oils.
Sponsor ID: 1051669
Enroller ID: 1051669
- Let’s Get Your Starter Kit!
- 5 Practical Uses for Thieves Essential Oil!
- Apple Cider Vinegar Tea with Honey
Disclosure and Income Disclosure Statement
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Link to Income Disclosure Statement: (YoungLiving.com/IDS)
All Things Mamma. (2017). 50 Ways To Use Thieves Essential Oil. Retrieved on 11-28-17 from: http://www.allthingsmamma.com/50-ways-to-use-thieves-essential-oil/
The Jessie K. Motherhood & Business. (2015). 40 Quick Facts and Uses for Thieves Essential Oil. Retrieved on 11-28-17 from: http://www.thejessiek.com/40-quick-facts-and-uses-for-thieves-essential-oil/
Life Science Publishing. (2014). Essential Oils desk reference. Sixth Edition.
Young Living Essential Oils. (2017). Thieves Essential Oil. Retrieved on 11/27/17 from: https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/thieves-essential-oil