Try Coconut Aminos Sauces Instead Of Soy Sauce
Do you need a gluten-free and soy-free sauce for your salads, marinades, stir-fries, soups, and stews? Then, Coconut Aminos might be what you need to replace your soy sauce in your kitchen. This sauce is made from organic coconut sap and organic salt. It is similar in taste to a light soy sauce. So, it can be used to replace soy sauce! This sauce is high in amino acids. It helps to build proteins in our bodies. It also is 14 times higher in amino acids soy sauce.
Coconut Aminos not only allows you to replace your soy products, but it has many great health benefits! I bought coconut aminos a while ago, not knowing much about it, for a recipe or two. Then I didn’t really do much with it. Now that I know all the great health benefits of it I am going to use it more! I also got the other flavors to change things up. I could use a little variety with the meals that I make. I seem to get in the habit of doing a few recipes do a lot of repeats.
I have enjoyed using these while making stir-fry. The teriyaki was on the sweet side, but for me that is great! I fried my veggies in butter and added the sauce to make a great taste!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy for details.
- Who Needs Coffee With No Added Sugars or Caffeine?
- Health Benefits of Salt
- The Ultimate Guide to Bone Broth
- How Do I Know What Fats Are Good To Eat?
Health Benefits of Coconut Aminos:
Heart health and regulation of cholesterol
- Coconut products are known to increase HDL cholesterol. (healthy heart)
Reduces Diabetes Risk
- Studies have shown that Soy products have contributed to an increase in the risk of diabetes while coconut products have shown to decrease the risk of diabetes over time.
Helps with weight loss
- It increases the level of adiponectin levels in your bloodstream, which in turn reduces the fat in your body. Weird how that works…
Boosts immune system
- This is a good source of saturated fats and serves as an antioxidant. As an antioxidant, it helps to reduce oxidation on your body. When that is reduced, our bodies can better fight sicknesses.
Promotes mental health
- This has a lot of protein inositol. This has shown to have a good effect on people suffering from mental conditions.
Two other dressings include the Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce and Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce. These different flavors provide the same health benefits and add different flavors to your food!
Do you need to replace your soy sauce? This may be a good options for you!
Love Living Joyfully is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.